chevron

7.01.2009

Last Day at Von Duprin

Tuesday was my last day working at the Von Duprin plant, I will be starting a new job up in Carmel on the 6th. It was a bittersweet day, as I'm ready for something new, but I've also made some great friends. I have been working the past few weeks on transitioning most of my projects over to our new supply chain member, Chris. After I packed up my things, I went up to Carmel to give a presentation to our sector VP of Operations.

Anyway, on to the good part...that night Ryan and I went to pick up a lawn mower that we found on Craigslist (our favorite furniture shop!). Our mower was up in Carmel and ended up being like 3 houses down from the Snyders (Tiek and Joe)! Crazy right? Well, afterwards I talked Ryan into going to Kona Grill to celebrate my last day. They have an awesome happy hour special with 1/2 price sushi and appetizers and some $4 drinks everyday from 5-7 or after 10 on the weekends. A great end to a great job rotation :)


sushi and pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment