chevron

5.01.2010

Children’s Museum

This morning Ryan and I were up pretty early and headed to one of my favorite places…the Children’s Museum!  They were giving free admission to the first 1,300 people, so we made sure to be there!  I’ve been wanting to go see the Barbie exhibit, and it was pretty great!  They had all sorts of activities to design outfits for Barbie, and Ryan was a good sport.

CIMG0150

CIMG0151

Did you know Barbie has had like 175 careers? I thought this was pretty funny, Computer Engineer Barbie with her pink laptop!

CIMG0153

CIMG0156

Working the Barbie reception desk…

CIMG0158

And we finished off the day with the classic boat building station.  You can build a boat and watch it sail.  Mine actually sank, but only after a little girl stole my sails!

No comments:

Post a Comment