chevron

6.29.2009

My Birthday!

Last Friday was my birthday, so Ryan and I celebrated by going to fortyfive degrees on Thursday night. It is this great sushi and martini place over on Mass Ave. It was fantastic, very good sushi. They also have 1/2 price martinis on Thursdays after 9pm, and we also ran into our ex-sushi class instructor...small world! http://www.fortyfiveindy.com/


On Friday night, my actual birthday, we went over to the IMA (Indianapolis Museum of Art) for their summer movie series. We saw Field of Dreams, and had a nice picnic beforehand. Thanks everyone for coming! This is one of my favorite things in Indianapolis during the summer. They have a whole series, you should check it out: http://www.imamuseum.org/summer-nights/schedule-2009 .


I feel that I should also share the wonderful gift that I got, a new camera! Ryan got me a Nikon D40, which I'm sure I'm going to have a blast playing with. And you'll soon see pictures up on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment