chevron

11.13.2011

On to Thailand

I honestly can't believe we are leaving for Thailand in 2 days. I think we are both feeling pretty overwhelmed, nervous and excited. I'm sure we've shared with most of you about some of the difficulties and frustrations we've faced trying to prepare and plan for this trip, while still learning how to lead the team here in Wellington. It has been a very busy 5 months.


I am excited to see what the Lord has in store this summer. I am also a bit nervous at what the Lord has in store this summer :)

If you feel led, please pray for our team. Specifically for safe/smooth travels, logistics of moving 18 people, and for the students we will be meeting and sharing the Gospel with. Also, please pray for our health. It can be easy to get sick when staying in another country for an extended amount of time, especially when your stomach is not used to the food! It is inevitable that we will probably all be sick at some point, but I hope it will have minimal interference with doing ministry on campus.

Here's to our summer adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment