chevron

5.05.2010

LEAP Symposium

So, this past week was our annual LEAP (my rotational development program at work) Symposium!  Symposium is a fancy word for putting us all in a conference room for a week to learn about leadership skills and change management.  We also had some pretty great opportunities to meet senior leaders in the company and ask them a million questions.  Oh, and I think I gained 10 lbs because we ate...a lot…  Anyway, I am thankful for the experiences and I think I learned a lot about being a good leader and adapting to change, which can apply both to my job as well as life.
 
DSC01834
We spend a lot of time in this conference room…
 
DSC01844

Out at dinner one night, I actually learned how to play darts!

DSC01909

We did get out of the office one day to do a ropes course, where we actually had to climb to the top of a 30ft pole and jump off.

DSC01950

The group.

At the end of the week we had to present to the president of our sector what we have learned over the past two years in the program.  A little stressful, but I think it went well.  But I survived, and I’m really thankful for the opportunities I’ve had through this program so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment