chevron

7.26.2009

NASCAR!!

I went to my first NASCAR race this weekend! Ryan won tickets to the Brickyard 400 for Sunday at the track. We got there a little early and walked around to see all of the driver trailers and everything. There are a lot of NASCAR fans out there, and they take it very seriously. Before the race they parade the drivers around the track and everyone cheers or boos for their favorite and least favorite drivers. Pretty hilarious. Ryan and I were pulling for Ryan Newman because he is a Purdue grad, but he didn't do so hot...16th I think. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and there were a few good wrecks. One of the cars even caught on fire! It was such a gorgeous day, and both of us got a lot of sun. I have some pretty great tan lines. I don't know if I'm going to become a die-hard fan after the experience, but I would probably go again if I had the opportunity!


Blue skies

I even had a speedway hat!


Driver trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment