chevron

9.25.2009

homemade pasta, cookies, cutting hair, and...The Office!

So last night was a great night in my eyes. It was a cold, rainy night and I really wanted to stay in. We didn't have much to eat so we thought it would be fun to make homemade noodles...so good and easy to make! You just mix 2 cups of flour with 2 eggs and then add water as necessary to create the "dough". Roll them out, cut them in skinny strips, and cook in boiling water until done! (They aren't necessarily pretty...)


I was in a baking mood and also made some sweet molasses cookies, which also turned out to be very good. I was nervous because the smell of the molasses was pretty dominant and not delicious smelling, but they turned out really good once they baked. After the cooking extravaganza, Ryan asked me to cut his hair. This was a first for us, and afterwards I felt that we have reached a new level in our marriage. I had cut his hair. Ha, but he says it looks great, so I'm sure we will be doing this again in the future.

And of course The Office was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment