chevron

3.17.2011

wall-o-love

My new creation in our flat. It looks a little silly, like a 5 year old did it, but it makes me so happy. I love to see little notes and pictures that we've been given and have gathered over the past year or so up where I can see them. Notes, pictures, and postcards from along this crazy journey to and while being in New Zealand.

It makes me smile on those days that I really don't feel like smiling. When I miss home, miss having great community, miss seeing friends and family, I just walk and stare at the wall.
Ryan probably thinks I'm nuts, but that's ok, he probably already thinks that anyway. Adding some yarn and thumbtacks to a wall probably isn't changing his mind much.


To be a part of the wall-o-love, it's pretty simple, we aren't picky :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE it! :) What a great idea! I need one of those in my office.

    ReplyDelete