chevron

8.02.2009

Tastecasting - Scottys!

Ever heard of tastecasting? I am new to this world, but last Sunday I showed up for my first event. Local social networking gurus (somehow my application was approved?) come to a restaurant and promote while they eat for free. We were at Scotty's Brewhouse downtown, one of our favorites anyway, and they served us a ton of food, and each person is expected to blog, tweet, or update facebook about the restaurant and food. I had the "Build your own Burger" with the portabello mushroom and it was awesome. I've actually never tried it before, but it was so good. One of the things I like most is their list of specials. No matter what day you happen to bet at Scotty's, I promise you they will have a good special. Anyway, for any of you that haven't been to Scotty's lately, you should go...delicious! And honestly, one of the best parts are the hand dryers in the bathroom.

http://www.scottysbrewhouse.com/


Portabella mushroom cap with guacamole!

No comments:

Post a Comment