chevron

8.31.2009

Tiek's birthday hike

On Sunday, I went to the Ft. Ben Harrison park for the first time. I lived less than a mile away for several months and never went. It was a really great park! It costs a couple dollars to get in, since it is a state park, but they had some pretty good trails. Kara, Tiek and I went to celebrate Tiek's birthday which was on Saturday. We also celebrated with some cupcakes from the Flying Cupcake, a bakery in Broadripple with ridiculous and delicious cupcakes. Lastly, we finished off the celebration with the infamous Kona Grill. I appreciate these girls so much and their honesty about what's going on in their lives. I feel like we are still learning about this transition into "real life" work, marriage, church, etc... It's really great to have other girls that can relate to all of those things :)








http://www.theflyingcupcakebakery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment